|Ethical Codex of CNDT|
The activities in the NDT are binding
for many aspects of the human life; all products tested by NDT must be
considered as satisfactory for the purpose, they are aimed at. Therefore
all activities in that field must performed with maximum skill and care.
One of the aims of CNDT. The basic behaviour rules, every CNDT
members must abide with are given by the general ethical codex, as follows:
General Ethic Codex
- Member of the Czech Society for NDT keeps
a high level of skill in the NDT domain by developing, collecting
and exchanging his knowledge and gaining technical and scientific
and practical information of its own.
- Every member will comply with the aim of
CNDT to promote the progress in non-destructive testing - NDT
– and therefore he will enhance his knowledge and skill in the domain oh
his activity, i.e. in research, development, industrial application and
- Every time the member's behaviour shall
be ethic with regard to its his employer, colleagues or customers
and shall never use unethical methods which might impeach the reliability
of nondestructive testing and its reputation.
- Every member is very accurate in respecting all
standards, regulations in the NDT domain.
Ethical Codex of a Company member
- Company members are accepted on condition, that
their previous comportment on behalf of the NDT activities is well
known not only to the members of the Board of directors and Executing Committee
but generally to the majority of the Czech NDT community. CNDT Company
members may used logo and therefore the requirements for acceptance
as company members are more rigorous than for an individual member. Company members must abide with the Ethical Codex of a Company member as
- The company keeps a high level of skill in the
NDT domain by developing, collecting and exchanging its knowledge
and gaining technical and scientific and practical information of
- The company keeps a good reputation concerning the correctness in its activities.
- The company takes care of the highest NDT qualification of its personnel.
- The company contributes to the good reputation of the Czech Society for NDT and its members.
- The company must not abuse its company membership in CNDT.
- The company´s behaviour shall be ethic also with regard to its
competitors and shall never use unethical methods which might impeach
the reliability of nondestructive testing and its reputation.
- The company, by the signature of its representative,
takes due note, that by being accepted as company CNDT member, has
the rigorous obligation to abide by the rules of this codex. If there exists any
suspicion, that the company’s comportment
did not comply with this ethic codex, the CNDT Board of Directors shall decide on further CNDT membership
of the mentioned company.
- The company, on presenting its products or services,
reports always true information, which the customer may rely on.
- The company is very accurate in respecting all
standards, regulations and even all gentlemen's agreements in the NDT domain.
- The company shall never abuse the CNDT logo testifying,
that the said company didn’t violate the principles of this ethic codex in the past and shall not
do it in the future.
- Being accepted as a company member, a company’s representative has to sign the above shown codex.
|© ČNDT 2002 - 2015|